For the Harissa Sauce
1. Preheat oven and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
2. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, add diced onion, garlic, grated ginger, finely chopped lemon grass and harissa spice. Cook for 2-4 minutes until soft and tender. Season and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add mince meat, lightly beaten egg, breadcrumbs and chopped coriander, mix well to combine and roll mixture into small 20cm meatballs. Pan fry in a little olive oil until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Wash the rocket leaves and arrange onto large plates with toasted/grilled pita wedges.
5. To make the harissa sauce, combine mayonnaise, harissa and lemon juice in a mixing bowl – mix well. Season and serve in small dip bowls in centre of the platter. Garnish with fresh wedges of lemon and serve hot.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5