1. Pre heat oven to 140° - slice breadstick into thin slices and place onto a baking tray. Bake until just firm and lightly crisp.
2. Pod the broad beans into a bowl and lightly crush in the mortar and pestle.
3. Scoop crushed beans into a large mixing bowl and season. Then mix in the grated Parmesan, mint and a small drizzle of olive oil.
4. Add zest and juice of lemon. Stir.
5. Rub the slices of toasted bread with the garlic. Top with a small spoonful of the broad bean mix and finish with a small crumble of feta cheese.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5