1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC (350ºF/Gas 4). Line2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place each sheet of puff pastry onto baking trays -Brush pastry with lightly beaten egg and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed - remove from oven and set aside (leave oven on)
3. Slice onions thinely and place in a frying pan with olive oil, thyme, balsamic and brown sugar. Cook over a medium/low heat for 6-8 minutes until soft and caramelised. Set aside.
4. Wash and finley shred silver beet.
5. Scatter onions evenly onto pastry tarts, leaving a 1cm boarder, repeat with silver beet, Parmesan and small dollops of ricotta cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Bake for a further 10 minutes until silver beet is just wilted and cheese slightly melted. Serve warm, cut into squares.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5