1. Place a large pot of salted water onto the stove to boil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash the strained ricoota cheese with a fork.
3. Add the whisked eggs, nutmeg, Parmesan cheese, salt and sifted flour to bowl and combine well mashing with a spatular. Turn out onto a floured workbench and form into a dough.
4. Divide the dough into 4 even portions. Roll prtions into long thin sausage lengths about 2cm thick.
4. Using the side of a fork, cut gnocchi dumplings evenly (2cm) and lightly indent face of gnocchi with blade marks of fork - this is traditional so as the gnocchi can hold the sauce in it's grooves.
5. Gently place individual gnocchi's into boiling water and as soon as they float to surface (about 40 seconds), scoop them out and toss in your favourite sauce.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5