1. Place the quinoa into a saucepan of salted, boiling water and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Strain and allow to cool.
2. In a large roasting tin, scatter peeled, whole dutch carrots. Add spices, onion wedges, salt and pepper and a good drizzle of oil. Roast until tender and caramelised 20-25 minutes
3. Meanwhile - Wash and finely shred the kale, spring onions and place into a large mixing bowl with toasted almonds, cranberries and lightly blanched green beans (cut in half). Toss the quinoa through the mixture.
4. Add roasted vegetables. Combine all ingrediunts for dressing into a small jar and shake until combined.
5. Pour dressing over salad and top with a few dollops of quality greek yogurt. Check for a final seasoning and serve.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5