For the Dressing:
1. Rinse the quinoa/rice with cold water and place in a saucepan of salted water. Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 25 minutes. Add corn cobs to water for last 5 minutes. Strain all and allow to cool. Or see Helpful Hint for a quick steam pouch suggestion.
2. Wash and slice the celery and finely chop parlsey and chives. Add to a large mixing bowl with quinoa/rice mixture and corn kernnels.
3. Lightly toast the almonds in a small frying pan until golden.
3. For the dressing combine oil, dijion, lemon juice and white vinegar in a small bowl and whisk. Pour dressing over salad and scatter almonds and crumble feta.
4. Toss everything well to combine and serve.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5