1. Place the quinoa into a saucepan of salted, boiling water and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Strain and refresh under cold water - allow to cool.
2. Chop cooked beetroot into small cubes and wash baby spinach leaves. Roughly chop parsley.
3. For the dressing, heat currants and 2 tablespoons of sherry vinegar over a medium heat until currents are plump (1-2 minutes). Turn off heat.
4. Add remaining sherry vinegar, oil, garlic and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
5. To assemble salad - combine quinoa, spinach, beetroot, parsley and dressing. Crumble over feta cheese and add dressing. Give salad a gentle mix and serve.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5