1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
2. Chop the pumpkin into 3cm chunks and place into the steamer. Steam until softened.
3. Mash pumpkin and season with salt and pepper. Add shredded silver beet and ricotta to the same mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Season to taste.
4. In a oven-proof dish, spoon some tomato passata sauce over the base and lay a sheet of fresh pasta into a baking dish. Top with some of the pumpkin/ricotta mixture and a little more of the tomato passata. Repeat until you have used all the pasta sheets andricotta mixture.
5. For the top layer, scatter slices of boconccini and whole fresh basil leaves. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until top is golden.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5