1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF/Gas 4).
2. Place the warm water and yeast in a small bowl and whisk gently until yeast is dissolved. Let it stand for a few minutes to activate.
3. Sift in the flour and salt into a large bowl. In a small jug combine yeast with warm water.
4. Make a well in the centre of flour and pour in 1/3 of the water/yeast mixture. Use a spatular to carefully mix until ingredients are combined. Pour in remaining liquid and form mix into a dough.
5. Turn dough out onto a clean bench and knead until dough smooth and elastic (ten minutes). It will be a little sticky but this is good - resist the urge to add more flour!!!
6. Place dough into a lightly oiled a bowl and cover with plastic wrap - Rest in a warm spot until it's doubled in size - around 45 minutes to an hour.
7. Meanwhile chop semi dried tomatoes, rosemary and halve/chop olives. Grate a little parmesan cheese.
8. Turn the dough out onto an oiled, flat baking tray and scatter over toppings. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden around edges. Serve warm!
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5