1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC (350ºF/Gas 4). Line a standard 12 hole muffin tin with patty pans.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour. Add coconut, sugar, and vanilla and stir to combine.
3. In another medium mixing bowl measure out the oil, milk, egg and yogurt and whisk until combined.
4. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet mixture. Gold through blueberries and white chocolate using a spatula. Mix all ingredients gently until combined.
5. Spoon batter evenly into prepared patty pans and muffin trays. Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden and firm to touch.
Designed & Powered by Web Force 5